Canyoning Corsica: The Zoicu Sport Course
Certainly one of the most beautiful canyons on the island! The sport course of the Zoicu canyon promises you a lot of sensations!
- From 12 years old
- From June to September, by reservation
- Group of 12 people
The first part of this canyon is very playful with jumps from pool to pool from 2 to 6m. Please note that the jumps are never mandatory.
You will then meet other jumps up to 9m, as well as very beautiful rappels down to 17m. Guaranteed atmosphere in a very wild setting!
- 1 hour drive from Sagone and 1 hour 15 minutes from Cargèse
- 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Piana as well as Porto
- 1 hour 45 minutes drive from Ajaccio and Porticcio
Meeting with your instructor at the meeting point then preparation of about 15 minutes.
A short 15-minute walk will then await you to start the activity.
Please note that the full course of the Zoicu canyon takes about 2 hours 30 minutes / 3 hours.
To finish, the return walk to the meeting point parking lot takes about 20 minutes.
Good to know
The full course of the Zoicu canyon is accessible from 12 years old, provided you can swim.
You will meet jumps up to 9m (gradually and not mandatory) as well as rappels down to 17m
Sessions every morning, by reservation
Each person must be equipped with the following equipment:
- A pair of socks as well as sneakers or tennis
- A swimsuit, shorts are also accepted
- A small bottle of water or a gourd
- Snack or cereal bars
- Please note that the use of sunscreen is harmful to the inhabitants of the watercourses!
Creno Lake Parking
Take the direction Vico. Continue on the D23 then the D123. Cross the village of Soccia following Lavu a crenu (lake creno), continue for another 10 minutes after leaving the village to the parking lot located above the village.
Are you looking for a family vacation? Then try the discovery course of the Zoicu canyon!
Or call us:
04 95 25 91 19
Canyoning shoe rental: 10 €
(Sizes 28 to 49)
- Canyoning backpack
- Supervision by state-certified instructors