Canyoning Corsica: The Zoicu Family trail
- From 7 years old
- July/August, morning and afternoon, by reservation
- Group of 12 people
The family course of the Zoicu canyon consists of completing the first part of the canyon. It is a playful descent with a few slides as well as jumps between 2 and 6m from pool to pool (please note that jumps are never mandatory).
The end of the course will offer you an introduction to rappelling as well as a zip line, in a river with emerald-colored waters.
- 1 hour drive from Sagone and 1 hour 15 minutes from Cargèse
- 1 hour 30 minutes if you depart from Piana or Porto
- If you depart from Ajaccio, plan for 1 hour 45 minutes of driving
Meet your state-certified instructor at the meeting point and prepare for 15 minutes.
15 minutes of walking will then be necessary from the parking lot to reach the river.
Please note that the descent of the Zoicu on a family discovery course takes about 2 hours.
To finish, the walk back at the end of the activity takes about 30 minutes.
Good to know
The Family Course of the Zoicu is offered only in July and August, morning and afternoon.
This descent is accessible to children from 7 years old, provided they can swim.
No jump is mandatory
For each person, you will need:
- A pair of socks as well as sneakers or tennis shoes
- A swimsuit, shorts are also accepted
- A t-shirt for the approach walk
- A bottle of water
- Snack or cereal bars
Creno Lake Parking
The route to the meeting point is as follows. Follow the sign to Vico. Drive on the D23 road and then the D123. Then, once you have arrived in the village of Soccia, cross it by following the signs for Lavu a Crenu. Finally, plan for another 10 minutes after crossing the village to reach the final cul-de-sac parking lot.
Are you looking for more thrills? Discover the sports course of the Zoicu canyon!
Or call us:
04 95 25 91 19
Canyoning shoe rental: 10 €
(Sizes 28 to 49)
- Supervision by state-certified instructors