Canyon Ajaccio/Corte/Aléria – Water Hike of the Grand Vecchio
Our water hike in the Vecchio promises a day of unforgettable memories in a wild and beautiful setting.
- From 12 years old
- Only in July and August, by reservation
- Group of 12 people
- Canyoning shoes provided
Located just 30 minutes drive from Corte and 1 hour drive from Ajaccio, Porticcio and Aléria..
The The water hike of the Vecchio is a real gem, a trip that you will not soon forget! The water hike includes slides, jumps and a water walk. It does not require any rappelling or rope use! Perfect for a first experience but also to enjoy a trip to a canyon for a day!
Day trip It is therefore necessary to pack your picnic which we will take in waterproof containers.
The activity will start with a 30-minute walk to finally reach the top of the river.
Please note that the water hike which allows you to descend the canyon takes between 3 and 4 hours.
We will then rejoin the starting point by a 45-minute return walk.
Good to know
Activity accessible from 12 years old, provided you can swim.
The highest jump in this canyon is 12m, please note that no jump is mandatory.
The meeting is scheduled for 9am directly on site.
Personal equipment to bring on the day of the activity:
- A pair of socks
- Your picnic as well as a large bottle of water per person
- A swimsuit, shorts are also accepted
- Snack or cereal bars
- Please note that the use of sunscreen is harmful to the inhabitants of the watercourses!
- 1 hour drive from Ajaccio. Take direction Corte on the T20. Then pass the restaurant Le Chalet. Then continue for 500m to the first parking lot on the left (Belvédère) just before the village of Vivario.
- 30 minutes drive from Corte. Take direction Ajaccio on the T20. Then cross the village of Vivario and meet at the first parking lot on the right (Belvédère).
or call us:
04 95 25 91 19
- Canyoning backpack
- Waterproof bottles
- Canyoning shoes
- Supervision by state-certified instructors