Canyoning in Ajaccio: The Richiusa Canyon
The Richiusa Canyon is the most popular canyon in the region!
- From 9 years old
- From April to October, by reservation only
- 1/2 day, morning or afternoon
- Group of 12 people
Near Ajaccio, Porticcio and Corte, just 45 minutes away by car. The Richiusa Canyon is certainly the most famous and playful canyon on the island of beauty thanks to its succession of obstacles in a turquoise water…
Slides, jumps between 2 and 8m (not mandatory), 10m rappel but also zip line in a clear water river! This descent will delight both beginners and experienced adventurers!
Canyon de la Richiusa: the activity
Approach walk: between 45 minutes and one hour
Canyon descent: about 2 hours
Return walk: 20 minutes
Good to know
Accessible from 9 years old, provided you can swim.
Jumps up to 8m, but jumps are never mandatory.
Sessions in the morning and afternoon, always by reservation.
For each person, you will need:
- A 50cl bottle of water or a small water bottle
- A swimsuit, shorts are also accepted
- A pair of socks and trainers or tennis shoes
- A t-shirt for the approach walk
- Snack or cereal bars
- Please note that the use of sunscreen is harmful to the inhabitants of the watercourses!
The meeting point is located in the village of Bocognano at our canyoning base “Cors’Aventure”. (see map below)
or call us:
04 95 25 91 19
Canyoning shoe rental: 10 €
(Sizes 28 to 49)
- Canyoning backpack
- Supervision by state-certified instructors